WordPress is a popular and flexible platform that can be used to build a wide range of websites, including business websites. It offers a user-friendly interface, a large selection of templates and themes, and a wide range of plugins and extensions that can add additional functionality to your site. Additionally, WordPress is open-source software, which means it is free to use and customize.
WordPress is used by a lot of big brands with very high website traffic because it offers a number of advantages that make it well-suited for building and maintaining large, complex websites. Some of the reasons why big brands choose WordPress include:
All these reasons make WordPress a suitable and cost-effective option for big brands to build their websites.
- Flexibility: WordPress is a very flexible platform that can be used to build a wide range of websites, from simple blogs to complex e-commerce sites.
- Large community: WordPress has a large and active community of developers and users who contribute to the platform and create a wide range of templates, themes, and plugins that can be used to add additional functionality to a site.
- Open-source: WordPress is open-source software, which means it is free to use and customize. This makes it an attractive option for big brands that want to save on development costs.
- SEO friendly: WordPress is optimized for SEO, which means it’s built to be search engine friendly. This can help big brands to get more visibility on search engines and reach more customers.
- Scalability: WordPress can handle a high amount of traffic and can be easily scaled up as the needs of the website grow.
- Easy to use: WordPress has a user-friendly interface, which makes it easy for non-technical users to update and maintain a website.
Famous WordPress Site Examples of Big Brands
- Prime Minister Of India – pmindia.gov.in
- Microsoft – news.microsoft.com
- The White House – whitehouse.gov
- The New York Times – nytco.com
- The Walt Disney Company – thewaltdisneycompany.com
- Sony Music – sonymusic.com
- Facebook Newsroom – about.fb.com/news
- The Official Site of Sweden – sweden.se
- TechCrunch – techcrunch.com
- Vogue – vogue.com
- Capgemini – capgemini.com
- University of Washington – washington.edu
- Georgia State University – gsu.edu
- The Obama Foundation – obama.org
- Cpanel – cpanel.net
- Usain Bolt – usainbolt.com
- Angry Birds – angrybirds.com
- Yelp – blog.yelp.com
- Kaspersky – kaspersky.co.in/blog/
- NGINX – nginx.com